1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 Facts about me!
1: I have a little sister, we call her Mini.
2: I am currently studying law.
3: I have a silly collection of mugs considering i don't drink tea or coffee!
4: My signature scent is Marc Jacobs LOLA, i have worn it since it came out.
5: I love Disney Princess
6: One of my best friends is also called Caitlin (team Caitlin!).
7: I am fluent in German.
8: I love sport especially hockey, netball and swimming and play for these teams at university.
9: I am ridiculously clumsy.
10: I love fancy dress, my favourite outfit was probably a crayola haha
11: I am obsessed with innocent smoothies!
1: If you were an animal what would you be?
A tiger cub, clearly you just get to play in the sun all day.
2: If you had to write a book, what would you call it?
Madame CeeCee's Diary, it's a personal joke between me and my family.
3: What is your favourite meal?
Pad Thai, or Sunday Roast, nom.
4: If you were invisible, what would you do first?
I'd probably go to a huge sweet factory and nibble on all of the samples!
5: What is the most adventurous thing you have done?
Probably travel to Thailand all on my own! I've played with a tiger, erm i went on the second longest zip-wire in the world which was pretty scary, i love an adventure :)
6: What is one word that annoys you?
Splendid, it reminds me of patronizing people.
7: What is your idea of the best date?
A cute lunch somewhere like a little cafe, or maybe a walk.
8: If you could make your own quote, what would it be?
'Just 5 more minutes'. I say this every morning, i am terrible at getting out of bed.
9: What is your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
Bake, Shop, Sleep and see my friends.
10: What is your favourite film?
Legally Blonde, Princess Diaries, Beauty and the Beast are my all time favourites.
11: Did you like answering these questions?
Yeh they're quite fun!
Living in your imagination's Questions
1. Where do you see yourselves in 5 years time?
Hopefully living somewhere I like, perhaps as a Barrister or working in a big commercial company
2. Do you have any tattoo's or piercings?
Nope, surprisingly I don’t even have my ears pierced.
3. Favourite item of clothing/footwear that never lets you down?
My Hollister jeans, I’ve never found a jean that fits better!
4. If you were told you could have one item free of charge for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Petrol? Or innocent products!
5. Heels or flats?
I love Ballet flats for daytime, but as I’m on the small side at 5”2 heels are a must for most nights out!
6. What is your dream job?
Either a criminal barrister, or buyer for a big fashion or cosmetics company. Very different I know!
7. Twitter or Facebook?
I love twitter but Facebook is great for keeping in touch with friends and it’s nice to see people’s photo albums.
8. One item of clothing you would ban forever?
Uggs made out of bad material, where they make people walk on the outside of the shoe. It just really annoys me!
9. Celebrity crush?
10. Now who is your embarrassing celebrity crush?
Freddie Flintoff (cricket player)
11. Who is your favourite designer?
Karl Lagerfeld, he just has some amazing ideas.
1. Do you have a nickname?
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. Would you rather have £1000 to spend on clothes or make-up?
4. Where is your favourite place in the world?
5. What is your everyday foundation?
6. Would you rather have a kitten or puppy?
7. Would you rather only wear lipstick or lipgloss?
8. What item of clothing would you not be able to live without?
9. What is your favourite song at the moment?
10. Do you prefer the countryside or city?
11. What's been your favourite gift?
Enjoy Love CC xx