Monday 7 January 2013

Hello 2013


Not sure if one week into January is too late to start making resolutions? But this has definitely inspired me!




I had such an amazing 2012, there were so many highlights and i made some unforgettable memories, i also embarked on my quest to travel the world! It already seems like this year has lots of exciting things ahead; a new house, wedding, more travelling and of course enjoying the new semester at university! It's always important to remember to do what makes us happy, especially when it's so easy to become stressed.

SMILE :)
CC x

5 comments:

  1. All of that is so incredibly true - I really love the little drawings you have scattered about your blog, it's all so adorable! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture, it sort of sums up the perfect year! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I got my 'F' from the German market in Southampton. Where have you been travelling? Its my dream to travel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been to Asia most recently i just got back from 6 weeks in Thailand mainly volunteering and a little bit of island hoping! I am definitely missing the sun now tho! :(

      Delete
  4. Hey! Really cool blog.
    I'm also a fashion blogger starting my journey so I would appreciate your advice.

    http://www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete